Every year, Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-star rating system. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona (BCBSAZ) strives to continuously improve Star Ratings.
The Star Ratings Program aims to:
- Raise the quality of care of Medicare members
- Strengthen member, provider, and health plan relationships
- Help members compare health plans more easily
Star Ratings are based on:
- Member surveys
- Member claims experience with both BCBSAZ and their providers
- Customer Service inquiries
- Benefit Usage Member health and preventive care services
What Star Ratings mean to you:
- Confidence in knowing BCBSAZ is here to help you manage your health
- Improving star ratings help us improve benefits for our members
2021 Star Ratings
The Summary Star Rating for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona’s health/drug plan services for BluePathway HMO plans and BlueJourney PPO plans for 2022 are too new to be measured.