Join a Plan
BCBSAZ Advantage Medicare Advantage plans offer several advantages to members.
- Local: Simply walk into any one of our Service Centers and talk face-to-face with a representative.
- Case Management - Registered nurse case managers help you and your family with your medical care.
- Classes and education: Heart and diabetes classes available for no-copayment.
- Preventive care: We cover a wide range of exams.
- Learn more about Education, Prevention & Wellness services.
- Each plan includes:
- Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage
- Doctor office visits
- Preventive care
- Routine checkups
- Emergency and urgently needed care
As a Medicare Advantage plan, BCBSAZ Advantage has an annually renewable contract with the federal government to provide members with health care benefits that go beyond the coverage offered by Original Medicare. BCBSAZ Advantage plans are available to all Medicare-eligible residents living within the plans service area. While a member of BCBSAZ Advantage, you must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium.
Medication Therapy Management (MTM) Program
If you meet certain requirements, you may be invited to participate in a program designed for your specific health and pharmacy needs. You may choose not to participate, but it is recommended that you take full advantage of this service if you are selected. For more about who is eligible for MTM and how the program can help you, see the Medication Therapy Management Program page.